Welcome to Hi-Story Sweden AB, we bring stories alive. (“Hi-Story”, “we”, “our”, “Company”)
The service allows users to enhance their experience on specific locations. By using digital technology, relevant and exiting information.
- Service refers to any application, webpage or other products and services provided by us.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hi-Story Sweden AB, Exercisgatan 2B, 211 30 Malmö.
- Country refers to: Sweden
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
The information may also be combined with other data sources to analyse the whole user experience including the physical conditions.
We collect information about the device you are using, this includes operative system, version and third party services availability
- Device id
A randomly generated id generated on app install. Combined with usage data to provide high level analytical data.
We log the ip-address of all incoming requests to our server
- Game and activity results
We store result data from any game or activity competitions used as part of a tour
- Shared information
Any information you chose to share with us is stored and used to improve our service
Information related to a purchase is stored to for fill the purchase and deliver purchased products and subscriptions and to provide analytics
Interactions and performance data is logged and stored on our servers.
- Crash data
On the unfortunate event of an application crash. Data describing what caused the crash is transfered to our servers.
We track general app usage to improve our service this also includes collection of data if our service would crash.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing of information
We may share the information with our customers, third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons.
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To create new features;
- To maintain the service;
- Improve our service; or
- Improve the user experience.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to aggregated data. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Links to Other Sites